Monday, September 26, 2011

Updating the Blog

Oh, I am so very excited. I started playing around with the design of the blog last night and was able to add links to some of my fan fictions over at ff.net. I am slowly figuring things out. I was wondering how I was going to post the fictions, but now, instead of wasting space posting them in the actual blog content, I'll do it the other way. Of course, I had to show it all off to the hubby and first thing he did was try to read my posts. I had to nip that in the bud, since this is first and foremost my ranting page. And I definitely reserve the right to rant about him in future and I would like to do so without any form of retribution that we, as a middling long married couple have developed. Now, I'm off to see if I can find my brother's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment