Friday, April 8, 2016

Doing Some Updates

Hello again. Too long since last I posted, but at least not as long as the last dry spell. I've been busy with school finishing up and while I don't really have a lot of time on my hands, since I'll be working again, I find that this blog is still on my mind. Kind of a sanity saver still. So while I haven't updated any stories, except for another chapter of Memory in Motion, I did take some time to start changing the layout on the links. Slowly I will get it completed. Previously clicking on a section in the header of the page took you to a listing of the stories that fell under that category. The links there would take you to the first chapter of that story. Now, the links there will take a reader to a list of all the chapters that are available. Just another way to access things, which I hope will work out well.

Happy reading whoever is out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment