Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Too Busy Still

It amazes me some days how I get so busy that I completely forget that I have a blog and like to update it. November was of course dedicated to the NaNoWriMo story I was working on. I continued it on into December and have only just started losing steam on it. I expect to pick it back up in the new year though, with the help of a new writing group that I've joined on Facebook. The only reason I don't right now is because I've taken some time off that story to focus on the holidays and my daughter's birthday which will be happening before the end of the month. I still have been keeping up the habit of writing every day, by updating outlines or coming up with new ones. That should help me hit my year's end goal if the trend continues and as of yet, I don't see why it won't. But it also occurs to me that perhaps I am not faithful about my blogging for two reasons. I use this place to rant and I haven't had much to rant about lately and secondly, I'm so busy writing other things that i don't feel the need to write and express myself here. I guess when I feel the urge, such as I did today, then I'll blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment