Thursday, February 16, 2012

Well into it

It amazes me to see the date of my last blog post. We're well into 2012 now and I've been so busy writing every day that I haven't had time to come over her and rant about things. Nothing new there. The only problem I have right now is my ff.net account.

Quite a while ago, I had to change my password. I did it over a wide net of things and it caused me no end of headaches. Well, I did so for fan fiction net and therein lay the majority of headaches. The password that it's showing me to have does not correspond to any that I use, anywhere ever. And there is no retrieval system for it. Oh wait, there is.

"You need to reset your password because you can't remember your old one? Oh simple, just enter your previous password and then type in the new one! Yay us! We have assed, fuckwads that can't get our heads out of our asses to realize the simple incongruity (thank you user for the $10 word that we don't understand) of our rule!"

Yeah. That's a little fucked up. So, I guess I'll be taking my business elsewhere. Hmmm, can't recall if I ever set up an account with fiction press. Maybe I'll give that a try...

No comments:

Post a Comment