Sunday, February 26, 2012

Posting and Writing

So I am slowly starting to post my fictions up here. I suppose I will update all the pages that I have up here with links back to each chapter in the post, once they are completely up. I have pretty much had it with ff.net. They pretty much suck on the writer friendly front. Yes, I like the feedback I receive, but a lot of it can get demanding for more story, that I write certain things or that if I haven't written for a while that I "give" my story to someone who will. Am I really insane enough to turn something like that over to a most likely prepubescent overblown drama queen who'll turn everyone into a superpowered anime character....

Fuck no!!!

The writing continues to go well under the new system I've instigated. This past month, instead of just writing a fiction under the next continuing letter of the alphabet, I've also allotted a week at a time to work on the major fictions. So Darkening of the Light, The Waking Hours, When It Changes and The Glory of Manticore have all seen some good time. A lot of progress there. I'm very pleased with it. And I am almost ready to introduce some other new fictions. Just slowly though. I'm not going to flood them out. Just because they are written doesn't mean they are totally ready to go yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment