Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Posting Some New Stories

Finally took the plunge tonight and posted some new stories on my Yahoo group. They are ones that I've had on the computer for a little while. I enjoyed writing what I've done so far, and it's just pointless to leave them lying around. So in a few days, I'll maybe post them elsewhere, as well. I won't bother with ff.net, since it's pretty pointless for me to try and get on there.

I have to laugh because my eldest was trying to get on this blog so she could read the stories I had posted. But because she already has an account, with her proper age of course, she couldn't access my material, being that it's all rated for content. I hate that I have to shut her out like that, but I'd be a hypocrite if I allowed my own kid while telling all the other kids out there that are interested to fuck off. Oh well. She's pretty smart. I'm sure she's figured out how to read my files when I'm not home. She's already admitted that when she was younger, she used to wait until I was in the bathroom and she would dash in and read whatever I had put up on my monitor. She's a little sneak and strangely, I am proud of her...

No comments:

Post a Comment