Friday, March 15, 2013

Update on Who Fiction

So, as I posted a while back, I was starting to get slightly obsessive over Doctor Who. Was I going to write anything out of all that blathering? Well, of course I did. I'm just not sure they're fit for others consumption at the moment. I mean, really, so far I've got two crossing over with Buffy. One featuring a young Buffy with 10, Rose and 10.5, slightly odd as it is. Then another one that features 9 and Cassie Newton. I really like that one so far. Now, as to the big one, crossing Doctor Who over with Dark Angel.

Yeaaahhh... started on one and it got so fantastical it grew totally out of proportion. I had to stop and look at it and think... that's been way too influenced by other fanfictions I've read and not at all true to the shows in actuality. It was fun, but I got my head on straight. So I started over. The second fiction was just as fantastical, at least to me, but it was more based in the series. Both of them, with a few tweaks here and there. But then, when you cross shows over, you get that. So I got about 15 chapters written on that story and then realized that I didn't exactly tell how they got to where they were in the first chapter of that story. So I went and wrote that story. How the Doctor meets Max. Why they had to run and how she ended up in the TARDIS. I actually liked that one a lot as a one shot. So maybe, if I get the nerve up to do it, I'll get them all edited out and posted. Just need to psych myself up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment