Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring Blahs

Welcome to the spring blahs. Like many other parts of the country, we have been subjected to all sorts of nasty spring weather that is not at all spring-like. Snow. Yuck. But even though we've been pretty housebound around here, I have been writing. Just not on anything that I would publish. Mostly I've been writing for Camp Nanowrimo, the first camp occurring in April this year.  I've been doing fairly well, my goal being 75k this year. I'm just over half way there. I just find that I've been having problems getting into any of the projects that I currently have going on. We're so far in seasons on Supernatural that it's hard to go back and try to capture the emotion of the first season, especially as such emotional events are coming up in When It Changes.

I don't know, maybe once the scow melts and we can get outside more, I'll be able to perk up. Gotta say though, I made the switch to writing totally on my laptop and I am loving it. So much easier to keep an eye on the younglings when I can go where they are and see them, instead of sitting at my desk where I can't see them.

Also, cut off a good six inches of my hair. Hope that will help with the inevitable headaches that I get this time of year with the weather changes. Feels much lighter, even though my hair has thinned over the years. Whatever it is, I'll get it figured out and be back with a vengeance, hopefully soon! And if that fails, need to edit some chapters that I had written prior to this month and get them posted. Yay! I mean that. Seriously, yay.

1 comment:

  1. So....I sent you a pm over on fanfiction for the linky dink to here, but *patsselfonback* I found it so disregard that little pm ;) Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete