Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Posts Soon

I have been working and working. Every single day of this month, I have written something. I have an editing list that's quite long. I've been whittling away at that, slowly but surely. Of course, not all of the things that I've been working on are going to appear on other sites. But they will definitely make their appearance here. I am still uncertain about my plans for this November's writing. I suppose I can always do the first half dedicated to what I had planned. And then shake it up the rest of the month. Or work on both at different points of the day. I usually get up early in the morning and work after the kids go to school and before the youngest gets up for the day.

I find the quiet time really great for unadulterated writing time. Just me, coffee and the computer. I can't ever seem to capture what I want when there's too many other people around. But I also have the added bonus this time that I just received a lap top from my father. So I can take that somewhere quiet on the weekends or whatnot and do some writing there too. I had planned to do that today, since hubby has the day off. But he is inclined to just lay on the couch and read his book. So I have the computer all to myself today. The weather has been very blah and windy, which takes a toll on me. My creative juices are simmering, but not overflowing yet. But I think I'll get there. Just see if I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment