Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Photography

So excited. I finally got off my ass and am now downloading all the pictures we took have from the new camera. Well, can't really call it new now can we, since we've had it for almost a year. Nine months old? That's not new anymore. Anyway, I wasn't particularly looking forward to fooling around with this stuff. But it's pretty much doing all the work for me. As long as I pay attention to the questions this thing is asking me. But I will have all my pictures up as soon as I can, on my computer. Then I can find the pictures I wanted to share with everyone and post them to the appropriate sites. All of the knitting ones and food pics, as well as pictures of the kids to share with my family.

I really wish though, that my in-laws would get off their butts and set up the computer that they bought four years ago!!! Then we could... well no, they're total technical incompetents. Unlike myself, who is only partially so. Or perhaps we'll be nice and held them set it up when we go to visit them this summer. And the girls could sit them down for a lesson on emailing. Then I could email the pictures to them, instead of having to print them off and then mail them the old fashioned way.

What a nice pipe dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment