Sunday, March 25, 2012

Questions 11-16

Having trouble writing this morning. K2 has a friend sleeping over and J is here for his weekend visit. So too many children with their computers and random noises. So I have resolved to wait until things have settled a little and then I will try to write some more. I did manage to get 1k on a story earlier when there weren't so many kids around me. But okay. I can make it work. So now, I will do some more questions.

11) What is your favorite dessert?
A: Well, the raspberry cream cheese tea ring we ate was pretty good. But the true answer is cheesecake. Almost any cheesecake. I will even take cheesecake with topping that I hate, just because it's cheesecake. If I could have a perfect cheesecake, it would probably be topped with bananas, caramel and pecans. That would just be heavenly.

12) What secret ingredient would you choose for a cook-off? (Had to modify that because I'm not answering SDTV)
A: Um, I could choose something wacky, or something exotic or something really expensive. I think if I really were involved in one, I would choose crab or lobster, because I always love eating real crab or lobster. So... I choose lobster! Cook!

13) What's your favorite color?
A: Green. Any green. Even the snotty (as long as it's not actual snot) or pukey (as long as it's not puke) shades of green.

14) Who's your favorite Disney star?
A: Huh? Can I say Phineas and... ooh wait! It's Mimi, played by Valerie Rae Miller. Yeah, I didn't ever really watch Disney cartoons, but I always heard her voice. It didn't make me want to take a machete to the television. The other shows I tried to tune out pretty much.

15) What's your favorite store at the mall?
A: Two answers to this one for different reasons. I have my favorite shopping alone store, which is always the bookstore. I could get lost there for hours. And when I'm shopping with my kids, it's always Spencer's and if there's no Spencer's then it's Hot Topic. I like to go in there and complain about how nothing is ever as good as when I was a teenager. One time, I even went into a Hot Topic and told the employees that they were just a cheap, poor knock off of Divine Decadence (which OMG! mini-gasm every time I think of their Doc Marten selection) and then I started giving pointers to these other shoppers. My kids were mortified and laughing, but the girl that I gave this shirt to and told her to dye her hair purple? She did it!

So there's the next 5 questions. And wow, I haven't thought about that time at the mall in years. I mean, it was like, eight years ago. But they were fun times. Of course, we don't have a mall in our town, so my eldest and I like to go to the gas station down the road and stand in the candy aisle debating over the merits of all the candy and then never buy any. Drives people nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment