Friday, March 23, 2012

37 By 37

I love this idea. I was reading over at twisting the hellmouth that Jmaria, one of the authors, had decided I don't know how long ago, that she was going to write 22 stories by her 22nd birthday. Just little things to get out there. She seems to have been doing it for a while. And I was staring at my list of stories. There are so many that would be great as one shots and I just have so many ideas out there. I ended up spending the last hour going through those files and consigning the ones I'll never write to the Abandoned File. And then made a list of all those that I think I could do this for. Seeing how my birthday is in November, I think working on a disjointed series like this could totally fit in with my goals this year. It'll get them out of my head and committed to paper and make room for some more. Yay! So look for the first in the 37 by 37 series to come out... at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment