Friday, March 23, 2012

Still Working... Little Distracted

Okay, so I have definitely reached this months goals with the writing. Even given that I have been taking days off. Hubby's mini vacation was tough for me in that it was long enough that I couldn't get back into the groove with it at first. And knowing in the back of my head that I've got the goal, makes it very difficult. Also, I got caught up watching all of Shane Dawson's vlogs. But I'm all caught up, so unless he posts a new one, which are, at most fifteen minutes, that leaves me lots of time. Hubby will be home tomorrow, so no writing unless it's very early or late. I don't know. I really really want to upload pics, but my cord for my camera has mysteriously disappeared. It's like a plague around our house. K1 finally, after 2 months found her guitar cord. And now my camera cord has gone missing. Hmmm. Who can I convince to lose their cord so that I can find mine? That's how Murphy's Law goes on this, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment