Friday, March 2, 2012

Tired but happy

Still continuing on the quest to post all my stories. Man that's a lot of fiction. I mean, I look at the list, and it doesn't seem that long. But then I realize that some of those are getting up there in chapters. And I have been busy doing this chapter by chapter since some of them are so frigging long. One of the stories I was writing on today is at 22 pages and it's not even done yet. It's a stand alone within a series, so that's okay, but still...

So I will keep slogging away at it. I've also updated my header tabs so that things are straight. The links for the series stuff are there, as well as the links for the first chapters of other stuff. It is what it is right now and I'm not going to worry. If readers can't eventually figure it out, then what the hell are they doing with a computer. Now, if I just could have as much success getting the baby over her nasty little chest cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment